17 Mar 2016

Events in Cape Town | South Africa

      If you are planning a trip to Cape Town always consider the events calendar as you might be lucky enough to attend one of the Global Parties, Gay Pride March or Cape Town Carnivals...

                                                                       Read more...
Clifton Yacht Parties | @ASalalidis
Other good friend is Jason, the Cape Corporate Harley Davidson exposure ride...

Cape Corporate Harley | @ASalalidis
     Another big event that I had the chance to participate was #Ultra South Africa. One of the ...
#UltraSA 
     The last but not at least event that I had the honor to participate was #capetownpride...
                                                                        Read more...

#CapeTownPride2016
Clifton Yacht Parties | @ASalalidis
Read more...

I had the most amazing time working and spending time with all of you, and I can only say that I have lived a fairy-tale being back in Cape Town. I have fall in love with this city for the second time! Main thought when I traveled down-there was of saying good-bye to that time of my life, but that will be impossible, as South Africa will always be a part of me!
  Tears started running when my friends showed up at the airport and screaming 'Welcome back home darling' :). 
As they say: you will never be completely home again... because part of your heart will always be elsewhere! That's the price you pay for loving and knowing people in more than one place! The Universe already reworded me with a big family, I can only be thankful for it. 

Until next time Cape Town!
Yours always,
 Andreia Salalidis 


No comments:

Post a Comment